What is Affiliate Marketing?
|What is Affiliate Marketing?|
Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business reward a certain percentage of commission for each product bought by the customers who are brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts.
Suitable For –
People who love to talk, write, explain and have the ability to persuade.
Skills Required –
Ability to promote product online using social media, videos, ads etc.
Time Required For Starting Affiliate Marketing –
Virtually within an hour. You just need to select an online product that pays you a commission when you promote and sell it using your affiliate link. For more info you can refer below listed eBooks
- Select an online product from the domain in which you are well conversant with. For example, if you are a technician then select a product relevant to your field.
There are lot of products available in every domain you just need t find a domain which is suitable for you.
- Places to find products: Clickbank.com, Shareasale.com, Jvzoo.com. These website have thousands of products listed from multiple domains.
- Choose a product that pays you atleast 50% commision on each sale.
- Most products websites handle affiliate link generation and payouts so you don’t need to worry about how you will get your commissions.
Just get your custom affiliate link created by the vendor and start promoting it.
- If you want to earn instant money from affiliate marketing try to promote your affilate link on social sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Digg, StumbleUpon and Reddit.
How to Monetize –
Monetization is simple, just make more people to buy the products through your affiliate link. Create a Facebook page or banner ads with the aim of promoting the product. Tell people how the product will help them to solve their problems. Improve people’s knowledge about the domain and help them to solve other related problems.